Friday, April 12, 2013

Time to Share

via Golden Age of Gaia




B.C. Ferries

Ferry to Victoria



I think it’s time for me to share, having gone this far into new territory.


And I’m off to Victoria, B.C., in an hour or so, for the weekend, not like that doesn’t mean I won’t be following things on my laptop on the ferry and at my brother’s house. Undoubtedly I will.


I’d like to share how it is for me at this moment. The first thing I’d like to share is that a river of power is flowing through me. I don’t know how to work with it. I’m a newbie in this area. I’m making my share of mistakes. I’m being a bit of a dork one moment and acting inconsistently fairly frequently. But I see that as going with the territory and will just have to take all my mistakes on the chin, be as careful as I can, and clean up the messes I make later.


The second thing I’d like to share is the limitations I wrestle with as a writer. I can say a thing. But whether it results in any action, I have no idea. I often sit here wondering if my speaking on a subject has any outcome. I seldom know. I do find it frustrating at times and can even get a bit crotchetty as a result. I’m aware of it. Wanting action to happen is a hidden agenda.


The third thing is that I’ve been told I sound a bit like I’m lecturing at the moment. Sorry if I’ve somehow lapsed into that.


The fourth thing is that I actually do see something at this moment. I see that we’ve all embraced the Light and are expanding and rising. Many of us are listening to what the folks who are managing our transformation are saying. So we have our spiritual side well in hand, in my opinion.


But it’s the human side I think we may not have well in hand and I’m risking looking like a donkey by actually addressing the matter and issuing an invitation. The invitation is for any of us who find themselves in a position to to take the lead in coming out from behind our constructed selves to actually take that lead. Bring back the workshops, the trainings, the seminars. Make them affordable. Make them fit people’s time commitments and busy lives.Aleve


Others call our constructed selves our “shadow self” and our “dark side.” I don’t consider it that. It’s a personal construction and nothing more.


Remember that Aleve commercial where the woman bowls the ball in a suit of armor and can’t? The ball falls from her hand? Then she takes an Aleve and the suit of armor explodes off her, freeing her to bowl? That’s somewhat the situation I’m pointing to.


I’m no longer content to live life from a constructed self. No, that’s not quite it. I’m no longer willing to live life from a constructed self being unaware of that constructed self. That’s it.


I want to live life awaredly. And what social conventions I break, I break. I’m not wanting to be a perpetrator or a jerk. But I am wanting to break free from my own shackles and the shackles that society puts on me that are not in my best interest or in society’s best interest, as far as I can see things.


And the fifth thing is that I’m looking for partners in that. Who would not? But that’s another hidden agenda until I raise it to awareness and express it.


I’m wanting partners in furthering us all coming out of our shells, our constructed selves, our acts and numbers, routines and postures. I’m wanting partners in having us emerge from our automaticity and our artificiality. If you can hear it and not get too irritated at me for saying it, I’m seeking partners in having us come out of our superficiality too. (Oh, Gawd, I said it.)


What we’re going through is an Ascension process, is it not? You probably already know that I see Ascension as every bit as much a process of “emergence” as “ascending.” I want to emerge from my shell. I want to break the chains that bind me. I want to step out of my automaticity. And I am.


That doesn’t mean I need to be a jerk, but it does mean I need to no longer fear my own power or your power or anyone else’s. I’ve never been in a group of self-awaredly powerful people where I was one of them – at least not in my recollection.


Notice how many people may think I said “I’ve never been in a group of powerful people” and have left off “where I was one of them.” I’ve been among powerful people. The teams I’m in at this moment are powerful people. Not saying that.


What I’m saying is that I’ve never been among them where I was one of them. But I actually am now and I want that now. Well, it goes further than that. I don’t think I could stop being a source of power any longer. The cat is out of the bag. Is this not what we all signed on for?


We’ve spent a great deal of time in the last year becoming spiritually open and prepared for Ascension. Now I personally feel a very pronounced need to develop the human side of me because it’s the human side that will ascend, that others will encounter, and that will do the work in concert with others in their human side that helps others to ascend.


Thank you for listening. In est we would have called this a red-hot share. Something that cannot wait. OK, time to get packed and on my way.








via Golden Age of Gaia