Friday, March 29, 2013

From Jesus on Good Friday: Walk with Me

via Golden Age of Gaia




Jesus Linda Dillon went for a walk with her pup this morning and ended up speaking with Jesus … on Good Friday….


My pup Eliza woke me up at 4 a.m. this morning – she is snoozing on the couch and I am taking this precious time to chat with each of you. I would like to share with you something that came to me as I walked Eliza and stared up at the stars and our star ships. I want to preface my remarks by saying that I don’t really have any religious affiliation – I was brought up Catholic and often refer to myself as culturally RC because I love Christmas and many of the traditions like that.


Last night, while we were having supper, my husband Isaac said to me something about this being Holy Thursday – it wouldn’t have been less strange if he told me he was moving to Tibet or running away to join the circus. But there are times when Isaac speaks to me I know that a bigger message is coming through so I paid attention. I glanced at him – and he said “tonight was the Last Supper”. I burst into tears – not a big boohoo but a sadness at the remembering and also a sweetness.

So back to the 4 am walk… I am walking along and Yeshua is talking to me about Good Friday. He says:


“I only mention this my sweet friends (all of you) because it is a perfect time of letting go. This is not a time of death and destruction but of letting go.


“Take this day with me and allow all that is old and outmoded in your life to pass from you. Let me carry your burdens so that you feel safe in the knowing that these burdens are not necessary – and that you are safe and lighter to proceed without them.


“Let go of the old life you have known because it is filled with illusions and discomfort. It does not contain the reality of who you are and who you have always been.


“You are of the new way – a new form of resurrection – of being birthed from the heart of Gaia and the heart of our Divine Mother. Let this time be a celebration, and more importantly ACCEPTANCE of who you are. Walk with me – please”.


I accept – anytime, anywhere – do you?


Love you,


Linda








via Golden Age of Gaia