Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Truck Lifted on Autobahn by Mysterious Light

via Golden Age of Gaia





Kauila posted the following video, purporting to be security-camera footage of a light from above lifting a truck on a German autobahn. I have no idea if it’s genuine or who might be beaming the light. My reservation is that I’d be surprised if the galactics would do something like that on a crowded highway, risking lives.


Could it have been the cabal’s space force, Solar Warden? Was it the cabal testing a weapon as they did when they collapsed the I35 Bridge in Wisconsin/Minnsesota, killing many people? (It’s really only our terrestrial cabal that endangers lives. The galactics don’t do those kinds of things.) I don’t know. But it’s an intriguing mystery.



Click here to view the embedded video.








via Golden Age of Gaia