Monday, October 29, 2012

Behind the Scenes after the First Conference – Part 1

via The 2012 Scenario




Wes Annac – the Surprise of the Conference



The first conference is over and I feel confident in saying that certainly none of us at the front wanted it to end. I’d like to comment on what it appears was accomplished, but I can only discuss that from a 3D viewpoint.


Archangel Michael would have more to say next Monday from a much higher vantage point (this Monday – today – we are resting, meeting, moving location, setting up shop again).


We thank you for allowing us not to cover the first conference but to opt instead for live-streaming of the second. I’m not sure if I personally could have managed doing the conference in the day and writing it up at night, given how tired I see I was at the end of the day and am at the end of this first conference.


It isn’t the best arrangement perhaps and it was an unexpected outcome. Had we more experience of running conferences, we might have foreseen things a mite better.


I’ll leave comments open here so that conference participants can add their perspective. I can only speak for myself. I’m not sure I can even know how it was for the other speakers.


In this portion of my wrap-up, I’d like to focus on the presenters and the group in the next.


Seeing what an able and sensitive crew was up at the front had a galvanizing effect on me. I haven’t really known Mike Quinsey, Suzy Ward and Blossom Goodchild personally nor have I ever heard them speak at a conference. Mike is truly a “white knight” and a gentleman and Suzy is a very hard worker and a very engaging individual.


And Blossom can only be described as a tremendously uplifting “trouper” or performer (we actually were treated to some of her acting) and her White Cloud, whom I have never heard before, a wise and compassionate guide.


I already know Linda well, even if we hadn’t met, but I was glad that the conference could know Linda as I did. But I’d never had the full measure of Stephen, Graham, Dave, Sierra, and Geoff. I totally got what a great and multi-talented team they are and am ready to face the work ahead as a member of that team. I would fight a war with this team.


By the Rule of Four, which takes into account my wants and not-wants and your wants and not-wants, I can’t speak for you. But I can speak for me in saying that I know we got the job done – from our viewpoint.


Stephen had me in stitches with his ability to make the medicine go down with a dash of panache and humor. Graham is about as well-developed a man as I have ever run across – ever. Sierra has the presence of an Amazon and told us things (mostly behind the scenes) which were so beyond my own perspective that I am still dazzled and digesting it all. And Geoff gave me a perspective on my life journey that assisted me greatly and with a dash of debonair humor that I had not seen in him before.


The real surprise of the conference was 19-year-old Wes Annac. His son had fallen sick and he could not make the conference in person so he addressed us by Skype.


He spoke for an hour and then answered questions and I have never heard anyone deliver a more substantial discussion extemporaneously about what is happening now and what will be happening later than Wes. If that werte my talk, I’d regard it as a milestone in my life.


We hope he’ll be able to join us in person next week but we may again have to have him phone in. Either way what he has to say will undoubtedly be very valuable.


Wes has been doing his work from a position of having no money for himself or to raise a family so the conference spontaneously passed the hat. I think I’m accurate in saying that more than $10,000 was raised so Wes may be able to relax and get down to his work in earnest from now till Ascension.


Now it’s 7:45 a.m. And I have a meeting up at the hotel at 8:00. So I’m going to beak off here and continue later.


Later I hope to go more into what appeared to arise for the conference as a group. But you can also add your comments if you were a participant. I regret that I have no photos of the conference yet. Some may be forthcoming.


Some people also have photos of spacecraft that showed up on film once it was seen but could not be seen to the naked eye. And lots of orbs of course. But that really wasn’t what made the conference the conference. For me, it was what happened internally.








via The 2012 Scenario