Saturday, October 20, 2012

Leslie Espaillat: Spirit Rescue Work on 9/11 – Part 2/2

via The 2012 Scenario



(Continued from Part 1.)


Spirit Rescue Work on 9/11 – Part 2/2


Leslie E. Espaillat


I went to work the next day on Wednesday Sept. 12th, and before I left the apartment, I told them, “I will be coming back.” By Thursday, Sept. 13th I was even more heartbroken, and again I went to work exhausted. However, that evening I was determined to help them but, how? Late that night at about 10:45 pm, I was listening to the news and they mentioned how volunteers were helping out across from the NYC Jacob Javits Convention Center in a designated area supplying workers, police and fire personnel with supplies.


I called my friend Elga in tears, and told her I needed to leave the apartment for a while, not giving her any details about my visitors, yet. As a child, I suffered from insomnia, as well as into adulthood, and this made it even more difficult to get much sleep, as was the case with perhaps millions of people that week, too.


I left the apartment, grabbed a taxi heading downtown to the volunteer site across from the Convention Center. I was glad I followed my instincts because most volunteers were leaving, and there were boxes, and a truck loaded with merchandise and supplies.


Fortunately, my past experience as a retail department manager and buyer prove to be invaluable that night. I was able to go from booth to booth taking an inventory of what shortages and supplies so I could relay this to an on site radio reporter as to what was needed. I ran a list of items that were needed: more batteries, flashlights, hard hats, etc.., and for now we had enough cases of water. Many companies were donating from their inventory over to this site.


On that night it started to rain so hard. I love the rain it actually felt good because in certain areas of the city one could smell the residue of smoke and chemicals from the aftermath of the 9/11 WTC disaster. I could cry too, and no one would notice. I simply put on a disposable rain poncho while many volunteers left, and fewer came that night because of the downpour.


However, the WTC workers continued to come throughout the night picking up raingear, boots, water and supplies. I spoke to a fireman, he told me “things are bad, still looking, and hoping to find survivors.” I thought of those souls at my apartment knowing they would never see their families, and love ones, again.


I continued working throughout the night. At one point, I walked over to the full truckload and I called out, and requested that the volunteers form a line while I directed several strong bodies to go into the truck, and pass the items down to place them on tables and booths in an organized manner. It rained on and off for most of the night, and by 5:30 am I was ready to head back home. I left the area not knowing anyone, yet feeling connected to all the volunteers who came to help in their own way.


There were no dramas or egos; just people helping each other make sense of it all by being present. Fortunately, one of the volunteers offered me a lift back uptown on his way home. I do not remember his name, but just like myself he too needed to help out in some small way.


It was September 14th, 2001, Friday morning, and I called the office to let them know that I would not be coming in. I had not slept, and was determined to find a solution to help those three dear souls move on. I promised them. I couldn’t sleep so I listened to the last tape cassette that my friend Elga loaned me. It was part of a study set by Rahul Patel.


Patel, shortly after coming to America, had a near death experience (NDE) and his life changed forever. He had been diagnosed with terminal cancer. As a result of his NDE he devoted his time with Zen Masters in Japan, and throughout his journeys visited China, Egypt, Tibetan monasteries and other locations.


Patel learned Energy Healing, and also became an expert on herbs. His cancer did go into remission. Immediately after listening to the tape, I took a look at the back of the audiotape cassette package of “Healing Energy,” and noticed a contact telephone number. I was so ecstatic, and told all my guests/spirits that I believe I have found someone who might be able to help us all.


This was the breakthrough I needed. Although, I was very tired, suddenly my weariness disappeared. I paced the apartment, did a dance that I refer to fondly as a ‘thank you GOD dance’ also including all my Angels and Guardians, too. I couldn’t wait until noon to make the call because it was a west coast number in California, and so I called at 11:00 am hoping I could leave a message of urgency, and Patel would return the call or someone else would.


What happened next when I called was stupefying. It must be my spiritual circle (Angels & Guardians) at work, once again. Today, I lovingly refer to them as my ‘spiritual gang’ by someone who named them for me. Anyway, a man answered the phone at the other end, and I asked for Rahul Patel; he acknowledged that it was he and nonchalantly said, “I have been waiting for your call while having my morning tea.”


Yippee, my heart was pounding, my stomach full of butterflies, and yet I proceeded to discuss what happened to me on 9/11 on that subway station platform, and about my guests. He listened to me without interruption, and then explained that I was the third person that he was aware of that this too had occurred. He asks me my name, where I live, my phone number and then asked me to get a pad, which I had nearby. Patel gave me simple instructions to help the three individual souls/ spirits go to the Light and to the other side.


I will paraphrase what Patel said because I did not keep the note with the instructions after the sacred ceremony was completed. He said, light a white candle, it could be done anywhere, but it must be done with another person (two or more) praying for these souls to be released from this earth plane and move towards the Light.


After hanging up, I immediately called my pal, and a Living Angel she is, Elga to inform her of what was going on, and that I had spoken to Rahul Patel and explained my dilemma and he gave me instructions. Elga, said yes, jumping right in to help them, too. We set the date for the next day, Saturday the 15th in the early afternoon. We put soft angelic music, prayed and Elga received a name from one of the souls (which I will not repeat), and for about 30-45 minutes we spoke to them with compassion, love and tears.


We did this ceremony at her apartment nearby, and we engaged the souls to help us get them to the Light. Elga’s place was more appropriate, a divine space with a collections of Angel figurines, and Angelic Spiritual music. There was an overwhelming peace in the room, and we sense that they understood that they had to depart this world.


We told them that we loved them and that their loved ones would miss them so very much and they would not be forgotten, but we gently and lovingly told them it was time to go on to their next journey. It was a mix bag of emotions, tears, and joy. Elga and I were also able to grieve with them and for them, as well as for all the 9/11 victims. We felt the Peace of GOD and many Angels in the room.


Yes, I came home to my apartment, and they were gone. I said a prayer of gratitude in my living room and that night I slept like a baby. The next day I cleaned, and blessed the apartment. I would like you to know that Patel, and I spoke one time after that and my friend Elga spoke to him many times after, as well.


Rahul Patel came to NYC in October 2001 to hold a prayer vigil several blocks away from ground zero in the Washington Square Park. We had met other individuals who followed Patel’s works and teachings, and as he always said ‘Live, Laugh and Love.” I remember on that day the three souls I met in my apartment and pray for the others, too.


After the walk/ vigil around the park, Patel and a group of us enjoyed a meal at a nearby Indian restaurant with much Love in our hearts, and much appreciation to be with such a kind and humble man.


My experience at the subway platform shows me that we are multidimensional, powerful and courageous beyond comprehension. It certainly could have happened at another place and time, and it has, but that is for another time. Although, on many occasions, I notice the clock with the time 9/11, and I am reminded of those who were with me in my small apartment, and take it as a sign that they all made it to the Light, and are in a safe place.


Thank you for allowing me to share this story.


Love, Light & Peace,

Leslie Esperanza Espaillat

{10-10-2012 /11:11 PM, again}








via The 2012 Scenario