Monday, January 14, 2013

Elevation and Buoyancy

via Golden Age of Gaia



SATISFIED 345 There are two kinds of upsets we seem to get into. One lifts by being communicated. The other does not lift by being communicated, but only lifts with the passage of time.


The first type includes upsets from blocked momentum and withheld communications.


The second seems to come more with relationship rejections and major disappointments.


I experience the major disappointment that many of us went through over the events of December now gradually lifting. Nothing has happened. I haven’t sourced it (gotten to the bottom of it) as I would with a vasana. It just wore itself away over time and receded into the past.


I’m at last feeling the return of normalcy.


I remember once at an Enlightenment Intensive, getting to the bottom of a massive vasana, taking a look at myself after and being startled because I only felt … well, normal again.


The state I was in while under the grip of the vasana at that workshop was not normal. It was normal for me but it wasn’t centered or grounded. It wasn’t in balance.


Now too I feel a return of normalcy. That normalcy extends to the deep sadness I felt when I read all the letters from lightworkers who are having trouble making ends meet. That too is subsiding. Not the lessons learned, but the tremendous sadness.


About the only good thing I can think of about leaving the centered and normal space of the self is that arriving back in that space gives me a chance to see what my baseline self is like these days.


And the emotional floor I feel is definitely more buoyant than it was, say, some months ago. I can definitely see an elevation in mood.


And I also see the same ability to breathe in love that I spoke of a day or two ago. This has to be one of the most interesting experiences I’ve had in life – to be able to draw a deep breath and watch the love rise in me. Never in my life have I been able to do this.


Until now a breath was a breath. But now a breath is like the beginning of an inner symphony. It’s like some exotic drug kicking in. It’s like relaxing in warm surf on a tropical beach.


There’s no need to meditate. It’s there right away, on the first in-breath. But it does invite me to meditate more. Here is an entirely new meditation. Simply draw a deep breath and enjoy the love.


Archangel Michael said again and again that the very best proof of something happening to us and with us is what we observe internally. And I have to say that the easy rise of this wave of love is, for me at least, as one who travels the path of awareness, some of the very best proof of something happening these days.








via Golden Age of Gaia