Friday, January 11, 2013

Feeling Younger?

via Golden Age of Gaia



Younger 231

Nope, don’t need it



I have to poke my head in for a sec on another matter. I wonder if this is happening for anyone else.


When a person ages, they lose some constituent of their bodily makeup. I think it’s collagen. But I stand to be corrected.


When I look at my face in the mirror, my skin, rather than ageing and losing whatever that constituent may be, seems more supple, shinier – how can I not say it? Younger.


Is that happening for anyone else?


Well, having said that I guess, I have to go a bit further. Last night I slept for a total of two hours AND I did not sleep for a compensating period of time during the day. And now here it is 11:00 at night and I’m still fine.


That too is somewhat remarkable.


Is that also happening for anyone else?








via Golden Age of Gaia