Thursday, December 27, 2012

First Ascension Experience

via The 2012 Scenario



Hello Steve,


I was at the first Sedona conference with you and the rest of the Lightworker community. I ascended prior to the conference, felt myself leave and come back literally.


I KNOW this as I experienced the spiral up with every bright colored light you can think of after a Big Event that occurred to me during the Full Moon of the Fall Equinox which I could speak to if you have any questions as it is a book in itself.


My Light Bodies are fully activated and I can physically see various aspects of Self along with my I AM Presense. I also have a team of Angels/Guides along with Galactics “operating” on me consciencely every night for some time as I AM holding a huge amount of light.


I AM a very Old Soul in a relatively young body as I am 30 years old but look 23 ( crystalline energy;)). I am a Starseed whose soul is from Andromeda and incarnated with the Arcturian energy vibration as I served on the Arcturian councel. I hope this helps you.


Bless you and much love,


RD








via The 2012 Scenario