Thursday, December 20, 2012

Friends Say Thank You

via The 2012 Scenario





Lead Moderator and discussion group Co-Owner Andrea Scully to the mods and members of the 2012 Scenario discussion group




My friends,


We are so close.


We are so close to the time of the alignment. We are so close in our hearts and in our thoughts. We have done so much growing together in the time we’ve shared here. I don’t believe that we’re here together by accident. Rather I feel that we’re gathered here with a purpose, and that purpose is to grow together and expand our hearts out to each other and into the Heart of One.


My family, no matter where we go from here, no matter how near or how far, you’re all engraved on my heart. You’re each so special and so precious. Even the quirkiness of who we are is dear to me and is squeezing my heart with the sweetness of it.


There are so many memories of my life that dissolve and disappear, may it be so. My memories of being among you I’m taking with me to treasure forever. Not that I’m going anywhere, or going away. I’m not. I’m staying here to see the new day dawn.


Who knows what will come of this forum in the days following the alignment? It has brought us through some interesting and harrowing times for sure. Perhaps it will remain. Or perhaps we’ll make a new one to celebrate our new age. I’m sure I don’t know. Not yet.


I’m feeling nostalgic and am musing about how much I love you all.


Blessings on these sacred days,


Andrea




Group Organizer Maria Luisa Vasconcelas to worldwide group of channeled message translators




Dear Family of Light, Dear Ones,


Since the first hours of Friday last I’ve been without power/electricity and internet service till Sunday afternoon. Being so, imagine my email boxes together with the need to do urgent translations and urgent answers. Well the situation is far from being normal and tomorrow more heavy rain and strong wind will come once again.


Being so, I am spreading your best wishes to all and I thank you. Having you all in my heart and soul I join your vows for a wonderful Ascension to all of you together with your loved ones (pets included).


With very much Love, Gratitude and Respect for this astounding journey, hoping that our vibrations match very soon with the ones of our beloved Family of the Stars,


We are ONE with ALL THAT IS.


luisa




Archangel Michael to Everyone Associated with the 2012 Scenario, Past and Present




Steve: Do you have some words for the 2012 Scenario editors, given that we’re now drawing into the dock?


AAM: I carry the messages of the entire realm of Heaven, the Divine Mother, the seraphim, and certainly, my brothers and sisters, the entire Council of Love and your own guides. Thank you.


You have done yeoman’s duty, and you have extended and stretched, and at times been befuddled, discouraged, elated, tired, and you have continued on. This is the beginning, my friends, not the end. And you shake your heads and say, “Oh, no!”


But it will be easier, not more challenging. But I thank you. I thank you for your service. I thank you for your heart commitment. I thank you for your mental acuity. I thank you from the bottom of our hearts. And I bless each one of you. You are ready to fly. (Personal Reading with AAM and Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Dec. 18, 2012.)








via The 2012 Scenario