Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Special Personal Message from Blossom Goodchild

via The 2012 Scenario



Special Personal Message from Blossom Goodchild


From Blossom Goodchild – December 19, 2012 – Noosa, Australia


www.blossomgoodchild.com


Well, here we are then. For me here in Australia I have two days until 21st Dec. Yet IF/WHEN anything happens … I think it will be an all at once global event rather than hitting one on the 21st according to one’s time zones. Some say 11.11pm GMT… some say 11.11pm Mexican time … some have absolutely no idea what I am talking about. Either way is cool.


I am able to stay at home and chill … just BE … which is exciting in itself.


Goodness … It is so reminisce of the anticipation of Oct 14th 2008. That feeling of not knowing … and simply awaiting the time to come … and go … and see what happens ‘the other side’.


IF nothing happens … then that’s cool too … to a certain degree. The world will simply carry on … and as it has and always will be … it is up to us to ‘create our future’ in LOVE and PEACE.


If however something MAJOR does occur … i.e. The most wondrous Light appears in our skies, so awesome that we fall on bended knee in wonder … or … the world stops revolving for a day or two and then goes back the other way … or … three days of darkness descends … or … up we go in a ship … or off we go underground … or … or … or


ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOUR ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE FOR WHATEVER IS TO COME.


To see this change through to the other side.


How exciting is this Christmas compared to any other?


I have to say I am at peace …


Each one of us has our right to BE as we choose during this time and ever onwards. May we choose to be in LOVE and PEACE.


We really do not KNOW what is to take place … yet should it be that for a time communication is not possible … then I’ll see you over The Bridge.


We have marched so far for so long and now here we are. All in this together. All of us wondering … All of us waiting … All of us ready.


We ask for the grace to see this through with every breath being of the LOVE and TRUTH that we are.


Whatever is attained from this journey we give heartfelt thanks for the ride.


Should it be the case that all remains more or less the same … Then between us we shall discuss and work it out. Yet may it be so that all that has been prophesied regarding THE GOLDEN AGE comes about … and comes about in the time frame in which we have been encouraged to focus upon .


As long as we remain in our hearts during this time … so that WHEN this LIGHT arrives … let us remember each other … FEELING THE SAME … in the knowing that we followed our hearts for a reason … and there will be that reason … right before us .


Let us join soul to soul in these coming days and remember that NOW is the reason that we came … every single time … life after life … we came to work toward THIS TIME NOW .


HOW AMAZING IS THAT… WHEN YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.


My heart does not KNOW, nor does it TRUST fully that something will happen. Yet how every part of my BEING TRULY HOPES SO!


So … not long now until we will know one way or the other.


I just wanted to say to everyone … THANK YOU. Thank you to everyone who has supported me along this journey. You have given me courage when I had little left. You have given me your friendship … You have given me your advice … You have shared your opinions. You have taught me patience and understanding. You have lifted me when I was low and always allowed me to ‘speak my truth’. Yet by far exceeding all of that … you have showered me with a LOVE that I feel honoured and so grateful to receive. How blessed I AM to have been gifted with it . THANK YOU!


Special thanks to the translators (http://galacticchannelings.com/english/index.html ) so that the messages have reached far and wide.


So folks … for now … I wish you all a very happy 21st and all that is to come.


We made it. We’ve actually made it.


I LOVE YOU.


Blossom


P.S. I’m laughing at myself as this reads like a farewell speech!! Not meant that way … one just never knows what may happen regarding communication for a while … so I felt I was getting nudged to write this … for my own peace of mind.








via The 2012 Scenario