Sunday, December 23, 2012

Whatever You Can Do or Dream You Can, Begin It….

via The 2012 Scenario



Gosh, you know, to the fellow who said that he now knew for certain that this is a cult, I am so sad for you, my friend. Do you really think that I have any interest in a cult? Do you really think that I would spend one moment in a cult if I knew it to be a cult? If I saw it to be cult?


Do you really think that I think that I am somehow important? That I matter more than you do or you less than I do?


Is there anyone here who thinks they are in a cult? If they do, please de-register yourself from the site and go to another. This site is not for cult members, culties, groupies, or anything of the sort.


Nothing could be further from the truth.


This site is for free people. This site is here because you built it and you come to it and you want it. When you don’t want it, I will press the button and it will be gone. Or archived. Or turned over again to Archangel Michael.


People, this is not a cult. This is freedom. I do not care how you be. I do not care what you do.


But I do say, and I say this with every fiber of my being, if there is something you want to do, do it. If you love growing vegetables, grow vegetables. Just do it for everyone!


If you love painting pictures, paint pictures. Just do it for everyone!


If you love caring for children, care for children. Just do it for everyone!


In my dream, the whole world was doing what it did, doing what it loved, and making the whole world work, but they were doing it for everyone.


The people growing vegetables were growing vegetables for everyone. The people talking about Ascension were doing it for everyone. The people making peace were making peace for everyone.


Do what you love and all good things will follow. But do it. And do it for everyone.


You’re still reading this. You’re not doing it. Stop reading this, get up off your chair, and go do what you love!


Just do it for everyone!








via The 2012 Scenario